Thursday, January 30, 2014

A little about me :-)

Hi everyone!! My name is Lauren Veyera. I'm 20, a Gender and Women studies major, reality show addict, dachshund lover and have been working at a daycare off main street East Greenwich for almost two years. Besides working over break, I took an online class, Gend 350: Gender, Technology and Social Media. It was pretty interesting and I recommend taking it if you're looking for another gender course!! I also watched all 8 seasons of Dexter over break and it was amazing! I am taking this class for my major and because the topic of the course really interests me. I'm really excited for the semester and to get to know each of you some more!!!
 :)                                                                                       /\ My rescue dachshund Shirley!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment